We believe that innovation requires courage, to go beyond established certainties. Following strong technological development and nourished by 10 years of research, including the analysis of hundreds of thousands of dives, Azoth Systems launches a breakthrough innovation in the field of decompression. This jewel of technology detects gas microbubbles in the diver’s venous system, thanks to an acoustic sensor connected to a smartphone application and leads the way to personalized decompression.
YOU ARE PRECIOUS
- For the first time, diving procedures can take into account the rate of circulating microbubbles resulting from decompression leading to a more advanced diving practice
- An individualized follow-up allows the evaluation and better knowledge of the degree of quality of the practice with respect to the formation of circulating microbubbles
- Improved safety thanks to a better understanding and better control of diving
WE ARE PRECISE
Expertise in diving safety, guaranteed by a team gathering high level skills (professional and technical divers, scientists, doctors, managers …)
- Customized support for industrial groups and companies deploying divers
- A range of tools to meet specific needs, including the development, monitoring and safety of procedures or the development of complex profiles
- An individual or collective monitoring solution for workers in hyperbaric
Graduate from the Ecole Polytechnique in Lausanne (Switzerland), Ghislain Bardout discovered diving at 14 years old, in Cavalaire (France). This very strong passion has guided his career. He began his exploration path while being a student interrupting his master's degree for two years to work with Jean-Louis Etienne. At the end of this very educational experience, he resumed his studies while launching the Under the Pole expeditions.
Pure product of the South-West of France, son of a former international rugby player, sport he himself practiced in his youth, Frédéric Swierczynski discovers spearfishing at around 7 years old and from then on spends most of his time at sea and underwater. He combined his passion and his professional life, creating his own diving structure, very avant-garde at the time. After twenty years of entrepreneurship, thinking that life was going too fast he decided to realize his dreams.